Wish List Suggestion

Inertia Racing Products

Dave

my wife asked how to access my wish list last night and I had to stop and think for a second and ended up saying I will have to get back to her on that.

The reason was I did not want her to see my purchases in my account... she would beat me to death...

is there any way you could separate the wish list so our wives cant see the previous orders ??
I know I'm not the only one that would appreciate it !! :innocent::innocent:

banshee

lol...I think 98 percent of us, if we were completely honest with how much we spend on our wives, would be in the doghouse for the next decade! EVERY little bit helps to keep the secret going ;)

ddmdave

Yeah I think that's a good idea, make a secondary account and just use that if you don't want somebody else to see.

IVExample

Never thought of a secondary account. That sure sounds like a great idea! I hope your servers are equipped to handle a wave of new accounts opening for the married people. LOL!

Monster550

I always buy my wife something nice about 2 or 3 days after I place my order to butter her up when the mail comes. The good old excuse spending over $100 because it saves on shipping has worked for awhile until I made the mistake of taking her with me to tgn's warehouse for a part I needed right then. Now she tries to tell me to go there to buy one thing at a time if I need it. I wonder if the free mint excuse will work. As for the wish list, I don't use it, I scroll through the 22 pages and put everything I want in my cart and weed through it when I'm ready to order.