Wife's first time playing with her baja = me on the ground

juniorbooger

So got my wife a baja sc so we could bond and I can still do what I love so as we are playing she said hey it drives when I am not pressing the brake so I look and see that the EPA is off some so I said I will fix it later just hold the brake when stopped and it will be good so ten mins pass and I here watch out I look and here comes her baja right at me doing about 15 hits me in the foot sweeps up and I crumble to the ground and as I am down I here the rpms rev up I think to my self oh grate it's going to burn out on me lol so I tell hey let go of the gas and she yells back its not me so I kick it off me and turn it off she feels bad and dose not want to play with them any more so I said let me take it and get every thing setup right and give it one more try she said ok and that's where I am
At

Long story short is if you get a 5th scale for some one who is new to rc set it up for them so you don't get slammed by them lol all I. Good fun

shotimes

Jayvee has my wife's ex T lol. I spent more time trying to keep it up rite. Cant say she ever laid me out but close lol. Hope she doesn't get scared and not drive anymore!

detroiteddy13

ha sounds like a good laugh. at least she is out running with ya...my old lady would launch mine into the river if i let her drive it......

zignzag

Ya, get it running right then set throttle so it can't go wide open until she gets used to driving. We were all there once so stuff happens. Nice that she's got one now so you both can enjoy