Where to run baja in south east mass or RI?

jchtheman

Does anyone know of a place to run Baja's in Southeastern Mass or RI?

jchtheman

Thanks for the tip!

Is there anywhere special in the park? Specific entrance or something? I really appreciate the tip. I live in Taunton!

reedcase_chris

Im from rhode island and looking to meet up with a few other baja owners... freetown is nice my uncle rides his dirtbikes down there.

wderita

Hey Reedcase Chris - I'm from Rhode Island as well, and I run with a couple of friends at a huge field in Scituate, RI on Rt. 6, right across from the State Police Barracks. I also run at the Coventry Dunes. Very fun, however sand can be deadly, so I limit my trips there... We should plan on getting together some Saturday in early December to run. PM me if you're interested.

reedcase_chris

Hey Reedcase Chris - I'm from Rhode Island as well, and I run with a couple of friends at a huge field in Scituate, RI on Rt. 6, right across from the State Police Barracks. I also run at the Coventry Dunes. Very fun, however sand can be deadly, so I limit my trips there... We should plan on getting together some Saturday in early December to run. PM me if you're interested.
I went to sciuate hs so i know the town well..i know were it is. Waiting for my TS motor to come in but i dont have a baja yet im rolling with a 5ive-t. Soon as the snow melts we should meet up.

reedcase_chris

We just have to wait for mother nature to warm up. I just received my ddm beanie so im bashing this winter :) i think a g2g probably would have to be in one of the state parks in ma... since all the dirt bikes ride there the noise wouldn't be a problem.. i know there is one on the way to the cape i think i forgot the name of it tho.