Where do you guys drive your 5th scale gasser?

Thread starter #1

electricrc68

Hey guys. Just curious, where do you guys run your 5th scale gassers? I'm looking for some locations around me to bash my DBXL since the racing season doesn't start until May. So what types of locations do you guys usually bash at without getting kicked out? :D Just looking to get a general scope as to where and what types of places you guys run at. Been scouring google maps lately.

Chief409

I'm lucky in having a 5 acre vacant lot behind the house. Main thing is don't run where little kids and dogs are playing. The cars draw 'em like magnets.

Fiddy

at a park mostly right near my house
off to the side tho were not many ppl are at all

and sometimes at this dirt lot area near my house thats pretty neat with some bike tracks/jumps

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

electricrc68

I'm lucky in having a 5 acre vacant lot behind the house. Main thing is don't run where little kids and dogs are playing. The cars draw 'em like magnets.
Man, you're lucky! That must be awesome!!! Yep, I've had my share of little kids coming up to me when RC'ing...I avoid them now. :D

Only at the track here.
I was actually thinking about that too. I was thinking of maybe keeping my DBXL for track use only, and then just getting some micro planes as my "bashers". Bashing RC cars hasn't really stuck to me ever, but racing has.

at a park mostly right near my house
off to the side tho were not many ppl are at all

and sometimes at this dirt lot area near my house thats pretty need with some bike tracks/jumps
That sounds pretty cool! I've found some natural reserves with large fields, but then there are also park rangers...:eek: The dirt lot sounds awesome!