West Coast Nationals Aug 14-17 @CVRC

K.C.R.P.

Join us for the first annual West Coast Nationals held at CVRC, in Chula Vista, California. This event will take place, August 14th - 17th.

RV Parking Available for $10 Per Night.

Thursday, Practice
Friday, 2 rounds of qualifying
Saturday, 2 rounds of qualifying
Sunday, Mains

Gates open at 7am everyday
Racing Starts at 10am

5th Scale Only
Classes:
2WD Buggy Sportsman & Expert
2WD Truck Sportsman & Expert
4WD Buggy Sportsman & Expert
4WD Truck Sportsman & Expert

All levels of sponsorship available. Contact us today if you would like to help out at [email protected]

Sponsors:
OBR, Phatdad RC, Turtle Racing, Killer RC, Limited Access Racing, Team KCRP, Woodster Lidz, and more to come!

Last edited:

loose change

I think its a risk having it at cvrc! Its not really a 1/5 track unless they can show at the ashley cup they can build a fast 1/5 track there might be better options out there? Also august is a little early there are series going on during that time and its always been in november. Just my two cents!

K.C.R.P.

No cvrc is the right place. It will be a 5th scale layout. We did it aug to not compete with the one at glen Helen and move it way from dunetoberfest. Trust me it will be a good time. Come on out. Thank you for your concern.

K.C.R.P.

Cvrc has a RV company that will deliver a trailer to the track and Set it up. I should have a price sheet in the next couple of days.

65BAJA

No cvrc is the right place. It will be a 5th scale layout. We did it aug to not compete with the one at glen Helen and move it way from dunetoberfest. Trust me it will be a good time. Come on out. Thank you for your concern.
Won't Glen Helen be closed by then? Thought it was closing down in February?