West Australian Large Scale Offroad Association. (W.A.L.S.O.A)

richard omeara

I was having problems loging in a few weeks ago.Had to put username,password,and the letters.Just couldnt get in.PM Watto and let him know.Mine seems good now apart from when i PM Jamie it delets when he opens it.

WaTToAU

Hey guys sorry its been a little while since i checked this thread, as for the security on the site it was nessesary, things ive noted.
-the login security only works on the main home page of the site, if you try logging in from the forum the security script seems to have some trouble.
-Chrome 64bit and IE 64bit both DONT have fully working version of Flash 64bit as yet as its experimental and therefor cant see half the website.
-Firefox is by far the best browser to use to view the site and you will have few if not any issues with the website.

If i find there is still a lot of users having issues im sure i can find some alternative security we can use and try and add some more compatability to the site.

If users are having unrelated issues you can send me an email @ [email protected]

HBFBAJAracer

Members
If you are not a Contributor to the forum you are not allowed to offer items for sale. Please see the forum rules failure to follow the rules will result in an infraction to any Non Contributing Member.

Stangas

hi guys..

just found your thread and thought i would introduce myself. I live in Collie WA, 200km south of perth.. and interested in racing the big girls

I have just about given up on the smaller scales and about to get a Baja 5SC.

Are your race meets super serious or do you cater for the, i wouldnt say amatuer but lower end of the seriousness of racing character (ME)

neilrich

Hi Stangas,
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the baja craze. Our race meets aren't serious. Mostly we set a track up somewhere in perth and around the northern and southern suburbs and it's just a casual thrash around. We do push each other a little,but that's all the fun of racing/bashing the baja's.
We cater for all racers, from beginners to the serious die hard basher.
There are competitions we do hold, Lancelin bajamania and there is also a comp down south in Esperance and we do a race meet in Popyannining. These can get a little serious at times,( heat of the moment stuff) but we dont race for sheep stations. It's all great fun. Heaps of great guys, with loads of knowledge. Lots to learn from these dudes.
Hope this helps
Neil

P.S. sign up to the official w.a.l.s.o.a web page: www.walsoa.org

Last edited:

brewer01

Thought i would update this thread has been a while since it was last replied on, we have a club setup now and track that will be starting the race season next month, for all you guys that havent been around for a while have a look on the official w.a.l.s.o.a web page at: www.walsoa.org