West Australian Large Scale Offroad Association. (W.A.L.S.O.A)

WaTToAU

This is just a quick page i have whipped up so we have something online and ill work on a proper design for it over time. in the future i plan to have a gallery on there and a video section with member made content and given time and the size of the club our own internal forums etc. as many know this club is in its VERY early stages so please be patient.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~bermont/WALSOR/

If you have any suggestions feel free to make them i wll be adding to this site over the week and plan to add bits of info as we figure it all out.

WaTToAU

haha yeh, i think the second one is DEFINATELY the best and it would look cool on a t-shirt, membership card and newsletters etc.

websites been under constant update all day as i refine the design and add more, if anyone has any feedback please let me know

feral five B

WOW Watto you do us proud, great home page you have peiced together love the second logo in its early stage and we cen refine it yes, as said previous im gonna go up and have alook see what we can have at Whiteman park on sunday next no baja run just have a snoop around, if you arent doin much feel free to come along and GET inspired,in the mean time this is all i can say:clap::clap:and:rockon:

Matty180

You guys can post here when your going? I wouldnt mind meeting you there or even meet you somewhere then follow up. I dont know anyone in baja scene lol :p