Welcome to HPIBajaForum

Doctor RC

Lol yer we waiting for more money and then we looking for one. My wife dont like my Baja cos it got the mods and now to fast. LOL. She wants a stocker. Which she says I can even use for parts if something on mine brokes till we get new parts from DDM.

Lt250dave

mrzbullfrog said:
that way mine can be perfect and i can kick ass! lol. ( :lol: as if)
Yeah right, we all know your just gonna hold out for the Baja 5T :wink: or maybe you will just inherit the 5B when the hubby buys himself the "T". its a win, win either way in my book :D

Targa

Hello!. I take many months trying to register, to be able to participate with all you.

But I ignore why I have not been able to register up to now.
Good!, Everything finally solved!!.

I'm continuing you for a lot of time, and want to tell you that is very interesting to share your experiences.
Greetings from Targa.

P.D.1.- Very good picture, Frumpy!:lol:
P.D.2.- I regret my not well English. Sorry.

Targa

Thanks my friends Frumpy and Timmahh, and all that guys there.

Ja, ja, ja... d'nt worry.. Spain (España) is in Europe. Beside France and Portugal.. dosn't matter.

I hope learn much with all you. See again..

didmim1

Hi,
I am from Greece and I can't find any shop from USA shipping to Europe.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you!

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have just put together a 29cc bitteted head up grade with standard carbi and exhast but i cant get it running can any one help me

SV6000

no sorry mate cant help you on that one would need to be there to try and sus out what the problem is. I guess you should just start with the basics and work your way up. Fuel, air, spark, compression (Sealing) Let us know what you find when she gets going,