Welcome to HPIBajaForum

trainman

havent been into the rc game for a while, but even then i allways ran HPI. also, im happy to see my favorite brand of rc putting traxxas in their place. they are not the only game out there.and as i allways expected, it would take the guys at HPI to do it.I will be getting my buggy ASAP. keep up the great work.

muddywater

i am new to the site and love what i see. i have a 5b with a 26cc, turtle racing trans, hpi HD diff, turtle racing rear top plate, hpi paddles, proline bowties, purple chassis, updated shocks, i will be around and will look forward to meeting a bunch of you guys at the baja bash as im only about 30 minutes from the dunes. my local hobby shop is B&L sand toys and those guys are excellent.

beave

just climbed on the 5b train,got a used one with a new 26 from a losi 5 not a fan of losi but they didn't make the motor,it has a nice chrome pipe,not sure what brand, but it sounds great. ordered some outerwears stuff and a new savox steering servo,gonna clean and polish all the aluminum on it as i go along....

ICUH8N

Hello all,....I just joined, and just purchased an HPI Baja.....so get ready for newbie questions....but I do read, so that should keep things to a minimum.....lol