Welcome to HPIBajaForum

hornswoggle

location location location

me and my 2 m8s are looking for somewhere to take our bajas around oxfordshire england .somewhere with humps and jumps would be nice .
been looking for somewhere but no joy, keep getting told to move on coz too loud! lol
hornswoggle

GRIM

Great Site

This is the best site i have ever seen . So much information its helped me figure out problems and what to look for your are great bunch ofguys thank you for advice trouble shooting .also great deals on parts

BeEmEr

thanks for all the info that you people have put in this forun, here in portugal this scale hasn't got any afluence from the ppl, ony on-road petrol cars of this scale have, and this way there isn't any information avaiable here, but here, i got all that i need to know of these "beasts"

TColvard

hey guys

TColvard here... I ordered a 5t from a guy off of Amazon.com used of course. And the box got here today and it was all styraphome except for a few small metal bars with chineese writing on them. may just contact pay pal. i got jipped i do believe! :(

nothinbetr2do

TColvard here... I ordered a 5t from a guy off of Amazon.com used of course. And the box got here today and it was all styraphome except for a few small metal bars with chineese writing on them. may just contact pay pal. i got jipped i do believe! :(
that doesn't sound good, get the ball rolling right now to get your money back :cursing:

Danny

Broken Baja

Just received it today broken front axel. One jump a couple of rolls and a broken front!!!!!
:confused:

BALDYONE

I have just finnished upgrading my baja to all alloy but for one item the centre rollcage support dose anyone know if they make one or who makes them
thanks guys

notaz3

Ordered my SS on the 2nd from DDM. Revived it on the 4th (Saturday). Had it up and running by afternoon of 5th. All I can say is it sure isn't my E-maxx, and DDM's deal of the day is going to bankrupt me.

tiny

Went to see when the first Baja arrived and found this first thread ever on the forum.
What happened to jrfink looked like he help to get the site started with you. One thing I read that was funny that you said Rob was if we keep putting money into it it could be worth $2000.00 look at what some people have in them now.

Markim91

What happened to jrfink looked like he help to get the site started with you. One thing I read that was funny that you said Rob was if we keep putting money into it it could be worth $2000.00 look at what some people have in them now.
HA I've had mine since 07, so not exactly a pioneer, but early adopter here in Australia, and $2000! Try about $8k or more, but I think it's worth every dollar. By the way, this forum is awesome and am pleased to be a member here. Keep up to good work, and thanks to all the help from the professionals here.

USABaja5

Yes, JRFink was the original webmster. He got into desert motorcycles and shut down his forum a few years ago.

Funny about the cost. I think I have around $3500 into my race truck now.

Fluxn81

Glad you guys were around to start up the forum... I don't see how people get out of the hobby.