Weekend Warrior 2011

buckman

Hi guys,

I used to have a Baja 5b but already sold off. I have a KM 5b to 5t conversion kit to sell cheap. It comes with clear body shell, all wheels and tires and all the necessary parts to complete the conversion. It's all ***BRAND NEW IN BOX***. I believe it's retailing for $300-$400 but willing to let go at $190. Good also if you're looking at it for parts if not for the whole kit. Let me know if anyone's interested to have a look at it.

Thanks for looking,
Andy

fireblade rr

Hey there guys, just wanted to say hello, im from Perth Aus, but am quite often a local in Singapore as i have quite a number of friends there, and enjoy the place for a getaway a lot.

Im not sure how many of you guys are about, but ill be in SG in Oct, would be great to catch up and meet a few buddies who baja from the 'other side' so to speak.

Hope to hear from some of you soon ...

Ivan

nyq_88

Hey there guys, just wanted to say hello, im from Perth Aus, but am quite often a local in Singapore as i have quite a number of friends there, and enjoy the place for a getaway a lot.

Im not sure how many of you guys are about, but ill be in SG in Oct, would be great to catch up and meet a few buddies who baja from the 'other side' so to speak.

Hope to hear from some of you soon ...

Ivan
thats nice to hear... when you are about to come over just let us know again. we usually play on the weekends around 4 in the afternoon. sometimes we do play on friday nights ..

will you be bringing your baja over? if you are we can bash together.

hope to meet you soon.

yq

Supa_Mario

Yes we are still active. I tried calling you a few times but didn't get any response. Knew you were out of town. Anyways, do let us know when you are back. The spot we used to play is not usable now. But there are other suitable location nearby. We will head down to look for a new spot soon. Will keep you updated.

andyq

Hi guys,

just manage to get myself a baja 5t. really fun to play but not alone. are you guys still active? maybe can meet up I to gain some knowledge and poison time permits

Supa_Mario

Hi there,

We are a little busy at the moment. Should be starting back in a weeks time or so. PM me ur contact details and I'll text u the next time we play.

bebasnarkoba

Hello, Im Deny from Indonesia. Im owner of Baja 5b :) I need information Baja parts shop or recommended seller in Asia who sell any optional parts. Tks for all of your help :)