Weekend Warrior 2011

Phyrexian

Hmmm..... Where is everyone here? It's 2012 already still no body here.... It's time to come out and run your Baja guys!!!!

RC Everything

Hi Guys

Still remember me? Aiya, My Baja 5B is still in mint condition. Don't know when I got time to start the engine. I have been busy playing with my 1/8 buggies all these while. 5B was already built since Jul 2011. Just no time to play it. Haha..

nyq_88

when are we next playing?? i have stopped work already and tim is also taking a break before he gets busy again... quickly organise... this coming saturday cannot though..

anyway HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to all... HUAT AH!!

Supa_Mario

Happy New Year guys.. Shall we play next Sunday? We are now playing on a open field near Jurong Bird Park. Seems like a gd place.

Phyrexian

here are some video on FG and Baja

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXOcp4hMp-Y&feature=g-upl&context=G22b30a2AUAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjeWiOLf4D4&feature=g-upl&context=G233f5d6AUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Supa_Mario

the open field is better than tuas?? and the handling of the fg has shown remarkable improvements since the last time i saw it
There's no sand in tuas anymore. So we are forced to look for another space to run. This new spot is near Jurong Bird Park. Huge grass patch. Not the best spot but at the moment def better than Tuas.. The grass field might be a good spot for full throttle runs.

Supa_Mario

what happened to tuas?? no more sand? what did they do to it?
Grass have grown and covered the sandy area. There's only a very small narrow space left for us to play. We might be able to find another spot somewhere deep in. Got to start looking.. Anyways, the grass patch near JBP seems to be a gd spot. Running on grass is def cleaner too! :chef: Can be a bit bumpy here and there though..