Weekend Warrior 2011

evilpixel

Since our thread is gone, lets start another weekend warrior thread. Lets refresh yearly.

Anyway, this sunday 16th Jan. Tuas, offroad. Pls contact Supa Mario. If weather is fine, i will bring camera. Need pictures!

evilpixel

i am looking for shock mounts and shock socks if anyone has spares for sale???
As for your socks, ask Ross(Phyrexian) he have some. Just showed us last week, but the color i simply

Shock Mounts? Can be more specific? What kind of shock mounts? Towers? Brace?:cool:

evilpixel

its the Turtle Racing V2 HD Rear Shock Mount for HPI Baja 5B/5T item no tr97x on ddm..
Dun think i have, MAybe ross and siva can help.

Bloody Siva, surfing SG thread now like a ghost, dun want to post......... Sunday treat your 5t some sand and stones!

evilpixel

I've got the Baja sitting in my boot as we speak. Its gonna be a wild build!
HAHAH Finally you POST! lol

Sunday, do you want to wake up early, go my office..... we do a super tear down???? then at 3 plus we go tuas?

We tear it down and clean it up?

dirtdynamics

Wah bro tim, siva and ross. Building a baja project around a TS mill ??

You guys are the 3 heavenly kings or baja in Singapore man...

How about we stick that TS in my baja and you guys can use mine instead?

evilpixel

Wah bro tim, siva and ross. Building a baja project around a TS mill ??

You guys are the 3 heavenly kings or baja in Singapore man...

How about we stick that TS in my baja and you guys can use mine instead?

Wahahahha... ok we take that into consideration, come down sunday we talk about it.:lol:

Supa_Mario

HAHAH Finally you POST! lol

Sunday, do you want to wake up early, go my office..... we do a super tear down???? then at 3 plus we go tuas?

We tear it down and clean it up?
Looks who's talking abt waking up early?! You're an owl, remember? Anyways I'm always ready. The TS crankcase should arrive latest by thurs. So perhaps tomorrow we can start tearing it down to clean up and next wkend we can start fixing up our 'Project Baja'. We should also post pics of the building process (stage by stage). But before that, shall we whack the hell out of the Baja at Tuas tomorrow? One last run before it's makeover?

Faz and Nyq, you guys should join us tomorrow. We should be there from 4 plus to ard 7.30, provided the rain doesn't wash us out.