Washington State

harrisranchinc

PLENTY OF ROOM!! perfectly straight 1/2 mile gravel road right in front (for wide open) of my property that see's perhaps 10 cars a day on weekends, plus all kinds of open space, farmground, pasture, ect. on my 50 acres. Good shop for wrenching. I'm also a certified UA pipe welder if you need any welding done, MIG, TIG, Stick.....Dogs welcome as long as they are well behaved, and socialize well.

BISKIT

sounds like fun...
we'll have to start planning on trying to put something together here pretty soon...
Jason (509)995-3748

harrisranchinc

When it's windy as hell and dust everywhere and not a tree in sight, you'll like the west side....BTW where is this troll park? I have a friend who lives in Green Lake, perhaps bring the 5T when I come to visit him?

mongosmash

biskit and I go to moses its not bad only a couple hour drive but maybe we all can try to plan a sun event and get us all together! sure would be cool to get onto a track somewhere! sounds like we have another guy moving to spokane that has a baja!the more the marrier! sounds like this might be a fun season i have sun mon off as well. usually anyways. retail!uhg

harrisranchinc

mongosmash, What are you guys doing this sunday? want to come out and check it out? Perhaps we could build a jump or two and see if we can brake a few things...Do any of the LHS's in spokane stock Baja parts?

mongosmash

Biskit is chomping at the bit to get his new OBR reed motor broke in and I have both my cars in a hundred pieces as I am puting a new BZM in my B.He may be interested In coming out But until I get the last of my parts Im on hold for about another week! We have a few inches of snow here.Im assuming your lands are bare? If he wants to head over I may come but not sure how long I can watch the two of you running and me watching!lol
Jeff Kiehn

harrisranchinc

Jeff,
We had a dusting this morning, but it's pretty good out here, a little muddy in low spots. It's windy as well right now, and that usually dries this up nicely. If you think you guys might make it give me a ring 509-347-6119, too bad your cars are in pieces. I just got a ddm fed ex with my FLP extended arm kit and hostile boots, looks like nice stuff. Got the rears done, I'll do the fronts tomorrow.

mongosmash

so I just got wind that the local hank park rc track here in spokane has rebuilt there track and is now larger and not so tight Im going to run out there here in the next day to take a look at it see if we can run on it! will keep you posted!

mongosmash

Track looks good its definately larger! still very wet lots of pooling still! got one of my cars finally finished still need to assemble the B but biskit has been working bell to bell this week and we havent had a chance to jump on it yet. We need to hook up you should come with us to Hazzlecreek this spring. There is suposed to be a sweet track up In deer park about 20 min from our house.If you get a chance pull it un online just type deer park rc

driffter

Track looks good its definately larger! still very wet lots of pooling still! got one of my cars finally finished still need to assemble the B but biskit has been working bell to bell this week and we havent had a chance to jump on it yet. We need to hook up you should come with us to Hazzlecreek this spring. There is suposed to be a sweet track up In deer park about 20 min from our house.If you get a chance pull it un online just type deer park rc
I googled deer park rc but didn't find any pics, Does anybody have some?

harrisranchinc

check out spokanerctrack.com it took a little bit but i found it, it's actually called pine valley rc raceway quite a few pics on the site. looks to be a decent track. I'm sure it's still snowy up there or really wet, has anyone actually been there?

driffter

check out spokanerctrack.com it took a little bit but i found it, it's actually called pine valley rc raceway quite a few pics on the site. looks to be a decent track. I'm sure it's still snowy up there or really wet, has anyone actually been there?
Looks nice!
I wonder if they allow 1/5 scale.

Here are a couple of vids of my track taken last week. It was the first run this year still wet but a total blast.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1H491kRb8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO1I0qEi-t4[/ame]