Washington State

Electrofied

How many western Washington Baja'ers are there....

I live in Everett and getting back into a Baja... use to have a 5B 3 years ago and sold it.

I just bought a 5B ss and will be building it on and off over the next few weeks as my mod parts come in. ONce completed it would be fun to run with someone.

Electrofied

MySharona

Olymoia here, theres about 5 of us here that have them, but we never seem to get together...

roylee

Checking in

Lynnwood area have a place to play. PM me if you would like to check it out or talk to Darick or Brian at Galaxy Hobby.

98navi0314

I'm still here in Federal Way. Haven't ran mine for a few months... Pulled off the shelf today. Primed the carb and a few pulls later I had it idling. Love the DDM sound!!!

FastEddy

Nice little group you guys have up there.

Interesting enough I will be headed up that way (Marysville) sometime before the end of the year for a few days. Once I know when, and if the weather cooperates, lets see if we can get a bash together.

Edgar5bss

Nice little group you guys have up there.

Interesting enough I will be headed up that way (Marysville) sometime before the end of the year for a few days. Once I know when, and if the weather cooperates, lets see if we can get a bash together.
that would be pretty cool hope we can make that happen