Vertigo Losi DBXL parts updated

VertigoPerformance

Here's what we have planned.. I wasn't going to release any information but what the heck. We are still in design stages however this will give you guys in the market for a clutch Bell Carrier something to consider..
The features of this part are this:
1. 12x28mm Bearing in rear, 12x24 in front
2. The base is removable, one way it will allow for stock pinion gear, flipped over it will allow for 18t and 20t pinion gears.
- A second option base will allow for 17t/21t pinion gears and 16t/22t Pinion gears.

It won't be as easy as loosening the screws and sliding engine to change gear ratios but this will offer secure gear mesh preventing the engine from moving in a hard hit causing gear damage. The carrier will be locked into position..
We are hoping to retail the carrier in the $60 -$70 range.
Option Base in the $16 - $20 range

reedcase_chris

^^ that is bad ass. You guys make some great stuff in my book! Your locker will be getting a test with my 46cc come spring!

reedcase_chris

Ya those pins can be pita when the power is applied, bo bad the 5ive diffs wont fit the dbxl or will they? At least now the dbxl guys will have some sort of gear options..i know its tight in there! Keep up the good work your clutch bell and that locker in my center diff are working great!