Vancouver, bc locations

zignzag

Hi,
I just was wondering where people are running their 5b's/5t's/5sc's these days in the Vancouver, BC areas. I'm from North Van area and have heard of Scott rd and recently somewhere out in Coqiutlam. Never really go out to Scott rd myself so if anybody knows of any other areas like Coquitlam or other post it up. Just trying to keep updated uses guys run your bajas out here and maybe someday when I get my baja up and running I may show up some way some how even though I have no vehicle at the moment. Thanks

thecripplerdan

Hello

I have been running at the end of no8 road in Richmond, it is sand and dirt and have seen ppl running there dirt bikes around. I have had no issues running in the area. Hope to see you there sometime.

zignzag

Ok thanks. I was out in Richmond on one of those roads a long time ago and got kicked out. Can't remember if it was #8 rd but I heard there was dirt bikes running out that way so I went out there just to take a look and this dude came by and said there's no more dirt biking or other vehicles or rc's of any kind allowed to run there. Anyway there seemed to be a few sand piles and a roughed out dirt track by a railway out there. Thanks again for letting me know. Hopefully I'll get my bajas up and running and get out there sometime and hope it won't be restricted to dirt bikes or rc vehicles.