Uk based baja owners ?!

Bajajames

Hello there people just got my first order from davesdiscountmotors as they are one of the best for upgrades ! But got stung quite pricey VAT and HANDLING FEE and just wanting to know if this is normal or anyone knows the best way to maybe make it cheaper as I don't want to stop ordering the good stuff ! Anyone ?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bajajames

Sent before finishing lol I'll have a look at wot they got !! ? ;)

revojim

hello mate,

have a look out for rsb spares, they hold weekend bashes at brook lands raceway in kent.

me and 669basher hit up margate beach but not met any other locals

search youtube..baja margate, thats us

Bajajames

haha yeah theres lots of feilds if i travel about 45 mins, or there a golf course accross the road hehehe :devil:
haha golf course wkd i can see it now with lots ov donut marks all over it haha

hello mate,

have a look out for rsb spares, they hold weekend bashes at brook lands raceway in kent.

oh sweet mate I'll have a look on YouTube ;)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bed2bb

Bajajames

hello mate,

looking like a right laugh i do need some sand busters thou ! and how have you kitted it out for the sand that must get everywhere ?!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xmxhpl

revojim

I just run as I normally would, no real special preps other than a well oiled air filter with and windows help protect. I run hostile mxt tyres which grip great on the wet heavy sand! With the amount of space you can gear up and really open the baja up...vrooooom

Expect a sandblasted baja once you have run, it gets everywhere.

The main downside is saltwater, I have a rusty baja but I prefer the ugly look!!

looking like a right laugh i do need some sand busters thou ! and how have you kitted it out for the sand that must get everywhere ?!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xmxhpl

Last edited:

Bajajames

I just run as I normally would, no real special preps other than a well oiled air filter with and windows help protect. I run hostile mxt tyres which grip great on the wet heavy sand! With the amount of space you can gear up and really open the baja up...vrooooom

Expect a sandblasted baja once you have run, it gets everywhere.

The main downside is saltwater, I have a rusty baja but I prefer the ugly look!!
Yer iv got the hostile nobbly tyres, and thought you was gonna real off a list of things to have lol but I always well oil the filter and also have windows so pretty much there not liking the sound of the rust but sounds good to be able to proper open it up thou ! N lol @ prefer the ugly look !!

v8victim

I'm up near Liverpool looking for some good locations to have a real go all the woods around here are set up for mountaing bikes so the jumps and berms are to narrow for my Baja, does anyine know of any tracks designed for the type of driving us large scale drivers do? Or is this a gap in the market :)