TS motor and TPS redrace ignition

PolarBaja

any news on someone producing this adapter plate? i bought full ts reed engine and the redrace ignition, but have not recived it jet, but it would be great to have the parts to build it. since i live in svalbard there is little if no chance to find someone to cnc/mill it.
an original ts produkt would be great! but what ever comes first goes =P

Big RC Parts

any news on someone producing this adapter plate? i bought full ts reed engine and the redrace ignition, but have not recived it jet, but it would be great to have the parts to build it. since i live in svalbard there is little if no chance to find someone to cnc/mill it.
an original ts produkt would be great! but what ever comes first goes =P
I have made the plate for the Trevor Simpson crank case and the Modellsport setup.
I think the only difference is the modellsport kit uses a balanced full circle crank with a longer shaft as you can see in these pictures.

Here is a pictures of the special full circle M1 Crank, pictured next to a stock Zen Crank...

Johners

M 1 ignition

The Modellsport crank is areally nice job. It has a removable pin and two holes to line it up when fitting a new pin.

I made these fans..50 of them for modellsport Italy!

Xavier

Hi all

I know it's an old thread.. but i'd like to know if anyone has reproduced this again yet ?

I have a friend who needs this plate because he's already got every parts.. except this plate.
now he's selling his modellsport setup because he ain't use it.. which is stupid when you see the price of the setup :scared: :bored:

Can you please send me a pm if someone can do it ? ( i would buy the plate if someone knows how to do it )

Thanks in advance.
Xavier

I have made the plate for the Trevor Simpson crank case and the Modellsport setup.
I think the only difference is the modellsport kit uses a balanced full circle crank with a longer shaft as you can see in these pictures.

Here is a pictures of the special full circle M1 Crank, pictured next to a stock Zen Crank...

Harrie

RedRace External ignition

In our system the full balanced crank is not nessesary. The quality is very good. We did not copy it, but the problems with the rotor, this is what we have changed so it can be build on each regular engine. Further we have set the timing so anyone can build it on a engine without having to time it, (which is almost impossible when you do not have the right tools!).

Regards,
Harrie

wigdowg

In our system the full balanced crank is not nessesary. The quality is very good. We did not copy it, but the problems with the rotor, this is what we have changed so it can be build on each regular engine. Further we have set the timing so anyone can build it on a engine without having to time it, (which is almost impossible when you do not have the right tools!).

Regards,
Harrie
so Harrie, I got your kit, but when will you be selling an adapter so I can hook it up to my TS motor?\

PolarBaja

any progress with the adaptor plate? i also have all the parts exept the adaptor plate. mailed with ts that maybe in a month or so it would be made. but thats a loong time ago.