Track Talk

hauler_10-4

Welcome to the club. Remember this is a baja forum guys...:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Last edited:

hauler_10-4

Wow this truck made a hell of a impression on everybody. Now Garrett can buy one of your baja's....:lol::lol::lol:

gasser

Wow this truck made a hell of a impression on everybody. Now Garrett can buy one of your baja's....:lol::lol::lol:
Yup..made a huge inpression on me!!!! lol.. I have to go take a pill.. The more the better. It makes for closer door to door racing.

Big J

Easier to work on. Built to race. Less problems. It seams like for every one good day you have with a baja, you get several bad days in between. Terry ran incredible Saturday but the january gtg he spent most of day the wrenching.

Big J

Got the Losi today. Looks good. Not as clean as the one you found John but still in great shape. Lots of good upgrades. Body still has plenty of life. It has the ProLine Trenchers all around which look fairly new so it will be interesting to see how they perform at Shady Oaks. Going to give it a good cleaning and do some reinforcing on the body. Oh yeah, and throw the OBR motor in it. WOOHOO!

hauler_10-4

Nice John dont forget to check out the losi5ive forum. After today I will only check this page every 2 weeks. I'll be over there if you need any set ups.

gasser

Congrats John.....Your going to love it. Going with tape and shoo goo on mine also. I may run without the rear fenders as it looks cool.

Congrats on the pipe Jeremy...

Going to be listing some stuff for sale soon.

Jeremy...Is it possible to get a track page or something on the other forum since were all getting new trucks? How do we communicate otherwise?

BTW John....I didnt find my truck....Jeremy did...and Im GLAD he did!!

hauler_10-4

Jeremy...Is it possible to get a track page or something on the other forum since were all getting new trucks? How do we communicate otherwise?

John just go to Special Events and click on Shady Oaks Raceway. Post away there cause they dont have a seperate track page. I will no longer be posting upcoming GTG dates or videos here. Moving operations cause the baja's are becoming extinct at the track. Don't like jumping back and far to check both sites. Narrowing it down to one.

hauler_10-4

Track is closing down in the end of May to all Baja's(Losi's only). Moderators you can remove this track entire page if you want.

Last edited:

USABaja5

Closing down, thats a shame. You guys were known worldwide for having fun and tearing things up. I wopn;t remove it, but I will close it then.