Track in spring tx

Thread starter #1

stsguy

I may get the chance to open a 1/5 1/8 dirt oval in spring .... Tracks are a big cost and even more work if there are enuff of you I will try to move forward. Racing alone sux
[email protected]
p.s I know you will come johnny r.:boat:

jjackson59

Tracks

I'd be in for both. Got 2 bajas set up for oval and two 1/10 sc's
With late model bodies ready to go. Where will the tracks be located?
Keep us posted
John

Thread starter #4

stsguy

1 st place blew out have eye on new place after 1st of year

Just a crazey idea but has anyone thought about doing "nascar" type racing on road? there are so many big parking lots with lights I spoke to a few places and they were ok with it I have a extra car or 2 Shhhh dont tell the wife that i would set up for race like this.... I also thought of a veledrome woth high banks in katy area ,,,....just sayin ..... its been tooooo wet and i still have the need for a good race fix:innocent:

Thread starter #5

stsguy

:innocent:also have a 4wd mcd collecting dust
Just a crazey idea but has anyone thought about doing "nascar" type racing on road? there are so many big parking lots with lights I spoke to a few places and they were ok with it I have a extra car or 2 Shhhh dont tell the wife that i would set up for race like this.... I also thought of a veledrome woth high banks in katy area ,,,....just sayin ..... its been tooooo wet and i still have the need for a good race fix:innocent: