To wing or not to wing?

Baja Guy

It looks great the way it is. I'm not much of a basher but seems useless to have a wing off road. Roll over & pop goes the wing...

Fiddy

would say w/o if going to be bashing hard
if shelf queen or just strolling around the park then go for the wing! :p

MelSelecta101

They flip right back on the tires most the time with no wing. If you get a wing use the wing extender things if they still sell them. It helps protect the wing when it flips.

MCRIPPPer

no wing. wing looks pretty good on 5b, not trophy truck roll cage. it could use a rear bumper or something tho. the back is a little short and empty. the bajas kinda look like their being pulled forward by a black hole, or very keen to go forward lol.

Dolphinwelder

no wing. wing looks pretty good on 5b, not trophy truck roll cage. it could use a rear bumper or something tho. the back is a little short and empty. the bajas kinda look like their being pulled forward by a black hole, or very keen to go forward lol.
I plan on getting the modified RC rear bumper soon!

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Monsterman
What pipe is that?

Can you service the air filter with it on??
That's the Lunatik Rabid 5t pipe. You can get to the air filter buts it's tight with the pipe on, it's a two piece pipe so all you have to do is remove the side pipe mounting bracket and you can access everything. This pipe is my FAV it's a beast