Tmr season opener!

Nighthawk

Sunday April 22nd will be our season opener at TMR Large Scale!
The oval track isnt ready just yet, but the offroad track is completed and ready for our 1st race of the season!

This will be an awsome event!
classes are:
2wd buggy.
2wd truck/sc
and our Pro 4 class!

Track opens at 10:00
Registration opens at 11:30
Drivers meeting followed by heats starting at 12:15.

Please remeber to bring your Transponders.
If you dont have one please contact me prior to raceday.

Isaac Reichard
TMR Large Scale
www.tmrlargescale.com
[email protected]

ReubenB5T

Too bad your races are on sundays... not too convenient for us guys that are 3 or4 hours away and go to work at 5am monday...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Nighthawk

tmr

Too bad your races are on sundays... not too convenient for us guys that are 3 or4 hours away and go to work at 5am monday...

I understand what you mean.
we just went to the trophy race at mbrc (sunday) and needless to say it made for a long monday at work.

Check out our schedule, we currently have one saturday night race schedule with plans for a couple more.

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

dscjester

Got to agree here. Have a great time tho guys and Goodluck!

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Weekends are my "good days" I cant make it to this one but I checked out the website and have the calendar marked for upcoming events.. Monsterman will get to one of the next events for sure :D

Have a great time guys and make sure you get us plenty of pictures & video!! :cool:

baseballboarder

I had the opportunity to get some track time in at TMR yesterday and it was a very fun track; it's a good layout. I have a stock 23cc and it was clearing the over-under with ease. Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the 22nd!

Nighthawk

tmr

I had the opportunity to get some track time in at TMR yesterday and it was a very fun track; it's a good layout. I have a stock 23cc and it was clearing the over-under with ease. Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the 22nd!
It was great to meet you and have you at the track to help us run it in! Were glad you liked the layout, having a bunch of guys out there running gave us a good idea of what we will be adjusting on the track before our first race.
See you on the 22nd!

Track looks fun guys!! Gonna be a blast!
Thank You! we look forward to having you!
See you on the 22nd!

Also, since posting pictures of the track layout, i have had alot of emails asking about practice days.
We do plan to add some scheduled practice dates to our schedule, most likely on a few Saturdays.

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

TRI-STATE R/C

the tristate rc club will be there to support the sport
and it is great to see another large scale track in pa.
the m b r c large scale track will be opening in may
D. Lee