Threshold v2 rezzies install problem

GSXRid3r

Trying to install threshold v2 rezzies. I'm using 20 weight silicon oil. With 2 piston's, spring, 40 jet. I have the Integy 8mm shocks witch is why I'm using the silicon oil. I've followed the rezzie install directions for 2 pistons but after ive assembled everything my shock shaft will only compress 1/2 way? I'm assuming there's to much oil in their but worried if I undo the bleeder screw and and try pushing the shock shaft down to remove oil that the piston's and spring will become unloaded? The install of the v1 rezzies on my front shock went smooth with my integy shocks. Any help on this issue?

Threshold

The volume inside the Rezzie chambers was calculated for 6mm shafts. The 8mm shafts displace more oil volume, which is too much for the 2 pistons inside the chamber. Try setting them up per instructions with 1 piston and maybe it will work. Let me know if it does so I can pass info on to others as well.

J.R. / Threshold

racer714

have you ran those INt%$# 8 mm shocks yet? Based on their reputation, Id be afraid to run them reliability wise

GSXRid3r

I haven't run these ones yet but I have run integy shocks before and have alway been very happy with the way the perform