Threshold Seal Request

Lucid4000

Hey whats going on. I have a quick question. I tried PMing you and nothing. Would you be able to send me 1 umbrella seal. I was rebuilding my shocks and installing my new rezzies and when I tried to install one of the seals I guess it went in a little crooked and the shock snapped. Well I'd hate to buy a whole new kit just for 1 seal. I can get the replacement piece for the shock. If you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know how much if possible.

Threshold

PM sent today.

I do not check the forum everyday, so that is why I didn't see your request yesterday. But 1 day isn't too long to receive a reply is it? I will get you a replacement sent out on Monday.

J.R. / Threshold

RPezz50

I have dealt with JR awesome guy who stands Behind his products with awesome Customer service. I love them Umbrella seals.

Lucid4000

PM sent today.

I do not check the forum everyday, so that is why I didn't see your request yesterday. But 1 day isn't too long to receive a reply is it? I will get you a replacement sent out on Monday.

J.R. / Threshold
JR

I think the problem was on my end. I really appreciate the quick response. And you helping me out with the new seal. Thanks again.