Threshold rezzie fitting and hose

wraith3100

Has anyone found a replacement or a website that sells fittings and hose for a replacement on threshold rezzies? I know Jr is a great guy and will take care of his customers. I know first hand but I want to make my own extra hoses with fittings pre installed so I don't have to feel like a bum every time I break one and have to ask him to send me one he paid for with his own money.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Has anyone found a replacement or a website that sells fittings and hose for a replacement on threshold rezzies? I know Jr is a great guy and will take care of his customers. I know first hand but I want to make my own extra hoses with fittings pre installed so I don't have to feel like a bum every time I break one and have to ask him to send me one he paid for with his own money.
Not sure if you would be able to find parts, pretty sure J.R. either makes them himself or sources the parts to complete the parts. Shoot him a PM he is really good about helping out customers. Just give him some time to see your PM, and reply he works a lot more than he is on here.

Killer RC

I think all his brass parts are already produced somewhere. Probably special order though. I doubt a hardware store has em.

Yes, JR is cool dude. I got some new goodies from him this weekend at the East Coast Nats. He makes quality stuff.

Threshold

Send me a pm and I will get you the parts and info.

J.R. / Threshold