Thread size

BAJABILLYBOB

Hi please can you tell me what the thread size of the losi rezzies is please,

Threshold

You need to be more specific. Are you asking the shock body thread? Or the thread on the "plugs" that seal the oil in the Rezzie cap? Or the thread size for the chamber piston so you can remove it?

J.R. / Threshold

BAJABILLYBOB

Sorry i meant the thread size of the shock body, i was wondering if they could be fitted to a shortened pair of IRC big bore shocks, i am a skilled machinist so could do my own modifications if required, or do you think the rezzies will not be suitable for fitment to the big bore shocks, the big bore body's are about 15mm shorter than standard

BAJABILLYBOB

Well i'm glad i did'nt waste my money on these to find out if they would work or not,

thanks for the feedback threshold, not

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Well i'm glad i did'nt waste my money on these to find out if they would work or not,

thanks for the feedback threshold, not
So what are you saying are you unhappy with the set up or did everything get worked out?

BAJABILLYBOB

sorry monsterman if that was'nt very clear, i meant i asked the question 11 days ago and i still cant get any feedback from threshold, so have decided to go down another route for my suspension, i would of bought front and rear rezzies if i had an answer that was favourable, but after this long i guess i was'nt worth his time or effort to answer a potential customers question.
whats he like if you have a real problem with his products, tbh i'm glad i did'nt get any

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
sorry monsterman if that was'nt very clear, i meant i asked the question 11 days ago and i still cant get any feedback from threshold, so have decided to go down another route for my suspension, i would of bought front and rear rezzies if i had an answer that was favourable, but after this long i guess i was'nt worth his time or effort to answer a potential customers question.
whats he like if you have a real problem with his products, tbh i'm glad i did'nt get any
Well first off this is another "dont jump to conclusions" until you know the full story behind whats going on or what you think is going on. Now I will be the first to admit there have been many times where it has taken JR a few days to get back to people who need something or need to get in touch with him. Even the Monsterman has to wait sometimes to get a reply :oops:

But I heard from J.R. today via PM & Email. He had some tests done that gave him extremley bad headaches and made his vision a little blurry so he had to take it easy for a few days.. He is fine and doing better today and will be getting back to you asap..

A lot of time guys post up thinking that everyone is on here just waiting to reply back or something but thats not the case, everyone and I mean everyone has lives outside of the hobby and off and way from the forum. We all need to learn to just be patient..

@ BAJABILLYBOB I am sorry that you have decided to go with another Manufacturers part, you sure wont get the quality and performance you would have gotten from TRESHOLD 8)

PIT MAN STAN

Second that

Well first off this is another "dont jump to conclusions" until you know the full story behind whats going on or what you think is going on. Now I will be the first to admit there have been many times where it has taken JR a few days to get back to people who need something or need to get in touch with him. Even the Monsterman has to wait sometimes to get a reply :oops:

But I heard from J.R. today via PM & Email. He had some tests done that gave him extremley bad headaches and made his vision a little blurry so he had to take it easy for a few days.. He is fine and doing better today and will be getting back to you asap..

A lot of time guys post up thinking that everyone is on here just waiting to reply back or something but thats not the case, everyone and I mean everyone has lives outside of the hobby and off and way from the forum. We all need to learn to just be patient..

@ BAJABILLYBOB I am sorry that you have decided to go with another Manufacturers part, you sure wont get the quality and performance you would have gotten from TRESHOLD 8)
Well put Monsterman. J.R. is one hell of a great guy to deal with and quality of work that he puts out with those parts are second to none. He's a one man army in that shop. Glad to hear that all is well with our friend J.R. I'm really looking forward to running with him this year.

BAJABILLYBOB

thank you threshold for replying, i was not aware you could not reply to forum questions for a couple of weeks due to personal circumstances, hope you're feeling better now