This place is dead

debug

HpiBajaForum is dead it seems, I might not have been the most active member, but looking back on it I can't deny that this have very much died down. me included, we all stopped being active here for whatever reason (life happens to most it seems). But at least some of the old thread's are still here.
Just the other day I learned that one of the biggest supplier's of spares and other stuff here in Denmark have gone under, and it makes me so very sad, I too didn't realize about it until it was too late and im quite angry about it.
Please don't let this hobby die down, we had a really good time about all of it, I meet up with fellow Danes and we had a good time just talking and bashing around with our small cars.
Maybe im just an old member looking back to the glory days, where everyone and anyone seemed to have a rc and it saddens me that it all has seemed to die down.
But at least I still have my old truck still going strong. Even if I left it alone for a few years.

rpm

HpiBajaForum is dead it seems, I might not have been the most active member, but looking back on it I can't deny that this have very much died down. me included, we all stopped being active here for whatever reason (life happens to most it seems). But at least some of the old thread's are still here.
Just the other day I learned that one of the biggest supplier's of spares and other stuff here in Denmark have gone under, and it makes me so very sad, I too didn't realize about it until it was too late and im quite angry about it.
Please don't let this hobby die down, we had a really good time about all of it, I meet up with fellow Danes and we had a good time just talking and bashing around with our small cars.
Maybe im just an old member looking back to the glory days, where everyone and anyone seemed to have a rc and it saddens me that it all has seemed to die down.
But at least I still have my old truck still going strong. Even if I left it alone for a few years.
Whatsup man i just came back here for the first time since 2010. When i was in highschool.

Ive been trying to get back and find a 5b/5t never pulled the trigger. I finally found a nice one on ebay should be here next week. Said to see this place as dead as it is

GoZu

this forum might be dead but the hobby still lives on. i just pulled my Baja out after about 10 years, and it still runs perfect. the problem is people are too lazy these days. no one wants to deal with mixing gas, the smell, tuning the engine, the weight all that. with the rise in electric RC over the last few years its just sad to see all the nitro's and gas vehicles becoming more and more unpopular. imo its a totally different experience gas/nitro vs electric RC. the tuning engine and hearing the sound and performance is more than half the fun to me. people these days just want to plug, play and go. it does make sense but i just think it takes away from the hobby a little. maybe in the future HPI will be as big as it once was and they will remake the Baja, gas RC will make a comeback and the hobby will be revived, this forum would become huge again...we can only hope that happens one day...