Thinking about getting a 5b flux, what batteries fit?

99SI

Just as title says. I have searched. Not a ton of info on this. I am thinking about getting a 5b flux. However what batteries will fit? I dont want to go cheap but i am not gonna buy thunder power. Saw on stormer has trinity 4s lipo's for 99.99 i think. they are 5500 90c i think. Will these fit with the battery lid on? Will venom 4s packs fit?? Want to run 8s so i will want to run 2 4s packs. thought??? OK go....

bequiakt

Just as title says. I have searched. Not a ton of info on this. I am thinking about getting a 5b flux. However what batteries will fit? I dont want to go cheap but i am not gonna buy thunder power. Saw on stormer has trinity 4s lipo's for 99.99 i think. they are 5500 90c i think. Will these fit with the battery lid on? Will venom 4s packs fit?? Want to run 8s so i will want to run 2 4s packs. thought??? OK go....

Try these lipos. I use them in my flux. The case is made from aluminum and is anodized in blue
The guy mark is great to talk to and ignore the out of stock! Is is just a glitch at the web site

http://www.dinogylipos.com/index.php/product-page/car-batteries/4-cell-65c2013-03-28-06-46-48_/5400mah-4s-65c-hardcase-2060-detail

Last edited: