The Kraken Twin Build (TAZ) Pic heavy

samuraipxi

Hey guys, just thought I would share with you my build that I have been working on over the past month or so.
I am planning on sticking an OBR 57cc Twin in a Kraken TSK1 kit with a Taz theme.
I have completely stripped down my 5b.

Then I put an order in for some parts ;)

Whilst I was waiting for my engine to arrive from OBR I started building what I had.

I got bored whilst waiting for my engine to arrive so I mocked up a plate to house some cooling fans.

I didn't mind the postie waking me up for this ;)

What I did mind was that some of the parts I ordered arnt here :( something OBR is sorting out for me.
In the meantime I built up what I could.

And since that alls Ive had to do whilst I wait for parts is do some wiring and or bits and bobs.
Hope you guys enjoy the build as much as I am, your input is greatly appreciated.

dscjester

Nice!!! Goodluck! Only thing I see is the mud flaps on the bumper are installed wrong. They should be on the outside.

Let us know if the pipes fit that cage. I'm sure some may want to know.

samuraipxi

Nice!!! Goodluck! Only thing I see is the mud flaps on the bumper are installed wrong. They should be on the outside.

Let us know if the pipes fit that cage. I'm sure some may want to know.
Cheers for that one, spotted it myself yesterday and swapped them round ;)

Tjkj2002, I realise that they might be a tight fit but I have been assured by OBR that it does fit. Only time will tell, tbh at the moment it's not looking good. :/

samuraipxi

Right so it's been a couple of weeks since my last update so I thought I better get on here and share what ive been up to.

I got these earlier this week, heavy duty I think is a huge understatement.

I finally got my parts from OBR so I managed to get the clutch all installed.

And I think the gear cover that Deko13 painted for me looks great fitted :)

I also managed to installed the exhausts and couldn't wait to get it started up. So here is a teaser of whats to come :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcatHlRlIA&feature=youtu.be

banshee

I hear ya Brian! I need to get mine in the dirt asap! As it sits right now, shelf queen is sounding pretty good to me! Jk. Just need to get my first scuff of bent something, and ill be good. That gear cover is awesome, wish one of my buddies could paint! I'm sure its not cheap sending parts in

samuraipxi

What axle extenders are you running? My eyes might be playing games with me but it does not look like the usual.
They are Uber extenders but I have switched to darksoul rear ones as I kept snapping the bolts with the Uber one. And that was with a 30.5 2 bolt Pro MX

Oli&Ril77's

I just looked at the video! Those Victories really install clean and it looks as if there is no obstruction to your carb needles. Also, it looks as if they will be well protected from crashes. Good choice on pipes too!