the Florida list

boofwah

Sure thing! Keep an eye on Basher's Haven to make a return as a venue later this year. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new 5t.

Jeff :boat: somewhere off the coast of Africa

hauler_10-4

I'm in Tampa (john). Let me know if anybody wants to get together around the Tampa area.
Hey John check out Shady Oaks in the track section. Its in Ocala(1 1/2 hr from you). The track is 100% clay and you can test your off road skills. Late next month should start holding races there. A short video of the track layout. I dont charge anything too run there.

[ame]http://youtu.be/1RoUxr0nLCQ[/ame]

boofwah

Added EvilDaveInc, JohnLumley, dany5, BoxOfBaja (Sam), Big J (John), and jmatak9 (Joe) to the list. Welcome guys and I apologize for the delay in getting you added. Fall is coming up quick and the heat will be gone allowing more time to play.

Reaper1

I suppose I need to update my profile! LOL I'm no longer in the Daytona/Jax area. I'm now in the Tampa area, Plant City to be more exact.

Talking with a few people at the Hobbytown USA in Brandon, there is supposed to be a new track up an running soon at a local's house. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I also FINALLY got my T back up and running the other day! YAY!! I missed that thing so much!

jmatak9

Any good places to run out in Orlando Joe?
Hey Big J, We have allot of Road Warriors that show up to the Bestbuy in kissimmee (on the orlando/kissimmee line) allot of guys put road tires on their baja's and Drag race eachother every saturday night, you also have a bunch of nitro guys that show along with the brushless guys. On any given night you can have 4 or 5 + baja's out their drag racing. good fun that last from about 10:00pm til 2:00am. We are starting to get a little more coordinated out there, we will all probably chip in here very soon and get a light tree set up. here's the address
1620 West Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee

boofwah

Added stampedevxl to the list and updated the location for Reaper1 (Chris). Welcome aboard, and great to hear from you again, Chris! Keep us all updated on the track that is being built!

boofwah

...stupid durka internet. Double posted my last response.

Last edited:

SPDKNGG

Gizmo has a bunch of cool stuff for the 5t or 5b's...Tim has a pretty sick buggy. the service is the best part. I order stuff all the time and have it in a day or two.

SPDKNGG

Added EvilDaveInc, JohnLumley, dany5, BoxOfBaja (Sam), Big J (John), and jmatak9 (Joe) to the list. Welcome guys and I apologize for the delay in getting you added. Fall is coming up quick and the heat will be gone allowing more time to play.

Good to meet cha man! Now add me to your list..lol:cool:
Ruben