Thanks!

electricrc68

I just wanted to say thanks to DDM. Out of the three orders I've made with them so far, they have all shipped VERY fast, and everything has arrived perfectly! Heck, my last order was shipped 2 hours after I placed the order! Amazing! :) :rockon: Oh I just received it today...that beanie sure is nice! Oh yeah.....there was a front chassis brace in there somewhere as well. ;) :D

electricrc68

My birthday...March 9th. My parents and I are splitting the cost...I pay 50%, and then they are going to split the other 50% amongst themselves. :)

electricrc68

TWO MORE MONTHS!?! Torture.
Sadly yes. :( I'm itching to get building and driving, but I need to wait....:( Slipping them a 20...LOL...:D I wonder if that would work...more than likely it won't unfortunately! :D

Last edited:

ddmdave

I just wanted to say thanks to DDM. Out of the three orders I've made with them so far, they have all shipped VERY fast, and everything has arrived perfectly! Heck, my last order was shipped 2 hours after I placed the order! Amazing! :) :rockon: Oh I just received it today...that beanie sure is nice! Oh yeah.....there was a front chassis brace in there somewhere as well. ;) :D
Thanks for being our customer! Glad to hear your orders are arriving quickly, and that you like the beanie!

electricrc68

Every time I place an order, I always forget to add the beanie. Never fails! I need 2, one for work and one for home and I always forget
Yeah I forgot the first two times, but then I remembered the third time because I saw it on the site while adding the other item.

My beanie was stolen by a autobody shop out of my car :(
Wow...that sucks! :( At least they aren't too expensive.