Thanks DDM!

Chief409

Found out I needed a replacement engine plate for my 5b, ordered the Modified RC plate with skid plate, and discovered it was the 12/20/13 "Deal of the Day" for $79 when I submitted the order, so I changed the order to 2, one for the Kraken CLS1 build. $150 with the HBF discount. Just now I received the e-mail that the order is shipped. Might get get a chance to run one more time in 2013!

Thanks for your great service. :clap:

To the DDM Team, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe New Year!

Chief409

SteveB

Media
Thanks Chief! :red_indian: We are all planning on having a good Christmas and New Years over here - we hope that you and your family have the same :)

HPIBajabasher

2nd that. You guys at DDM are great. Placed my first order a couple of weeks ago-arrived in a few days. Great products, great service and great prices! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at DDM! Looking forward to next year, and more orders from DDM.??

Chief409

Thanks Chief! :red_indian: We are all planning on having a good Christmas and New Years over here - we hope that you and your family have the same :)
OBTW, I'm a NAVY Chief who retired 20 years ago now. Just enjoying what I've done forever! RC and having fun. Used to be slope gliders, but with buggies and trucks I can find all the pieces and put 'em back together easier! I have ONE sailplane left, 8' wingspan. :devil:

Last edited: