Tbredon, great guy

DIMBLEWAMBiE

Well this is a long over due feedback report, but between the time I made the purchase from Travis back in July and now, he has been nothing but great. Very understanding, helpful, and has gone way above and beyond what I feel is the call of a typical seller on any forum.

Back in june/july I had contacted tbredon about his pro-2 rcmax powered Baja. I had been working on collecting and building the same setup.. just wanted to go over a few things with him since his was complete. he helped answer a few questions I had then informed me he was going to be selling the 70. things fell into place and I was lucky enough to get to buy it from him. he called me a couple times just to go over things and put me at ease when paying that chunk of change for something private party. transaction went smoothly and my motor arrived very quickly and I was thrilled to have it. I went ahead and tried to bench fire it, couldn't get it to fire, contacted Travis, he helped me a bit and in the end I got help from Chris Dawson. got her running and she, for the little I ran it on the bench, seemed great. months passed and it sat in the box accumulating parts for my build. one day I just decided to run it again and finally mount it up in the chassis. started right up but when I began to push her harder it just didn't seem running 100% to me. ran a few things by Mr. Dawson couldn't get it to please me. im going to leave out all the technical details as that doesn't pertain to the feedback of Mr. Bredon, but the motor had to go back to RCMAX for fixings of issues that I did not cause. I notified Travis about what was going on with the motor, I didn't ask for anything but he stepped up and covered my out of pocket costs to get the motor repaired and back to me. totally above and beyond what I would have expected out of anyone on a forum..

So now after running the motor a few times in the dunes and really getting to push her hard, I am happy to say the transaction with Tbredon 100% exceeded my expectations and I am thoroughly pleased with everything that has gone on between the 2 of us. I view Travis as a highly valued member to this forum.. he's a great guy and ill for sure keep in contact with him because I know he is one in a few of the good guys left on this forum and in this hobby in general. so if anyone has any doubts about tbredon, be it as a seller or just a member of the community I hope I can crush those because he is by far one of the best out there.

thanks again bud :)

Justin Lamb

Tbredon

Thanks Justin,
I just wanted to do what I would have expected if I had been in your shoes. I'm really glad all the unexpected bugs got worked out.

Oli&Ril77's

I have dealt with Travis and he is a cool guy but information like this is valuable because it really puts others to ease in knowing that you CAN have expensive transactions go smoothly with people on this forum!

Dave SWE

Great to hear about positive feedback!
Its rare to see and most of the times there are just about ppl getting f***ed and scammed!
Great to see honest guys out there!
Merry Christmas!