SUH Racing 120pc Rim Screw Kit - BLACK SS

RcGrips

In stock at DDM's ----> http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.6659/.f
In stock at SUH Racing ----> http://www.suhracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=39

120pc extended length screw kit. BLACK Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap 3/4" length screws with washers and nylon lock nuts.

Kit contains the following:
• 40 - BLACK SS 3/4" Allen Head Screws
• 40 - Washers
• 40 - Nylon Lock Nuts

Lock down those outside bead locks with SUH Racing's screw kit.

Kit is designed to replace your outside beadlock screws only. Use your existing beadlock screws for the inside beadlock.

Screw kit is also designed to fit our Baja Rim Shields.

SUH Racing 120pc Extended Length Beadlock Screw Kit - $10.00

Last edited:

tmaxx26power

Is the head diameter the same as the stock beadlock screws? I ask because I'm running the DS aluminum beadlocks and went to the hardware store and bought longer bolts but when I got home the head was slightly larger and wouldn't fit inside the holes on my beadlocks. Stock fits fine.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I'm missing something here, how do you use the lock nuts? I'm guessing they go to the inside, how do youget to them with the tire on??
Yes they go on the inside of the wheel, you cant really get to them to well with the wheel installed on the Baja I use my hex wrench and a socket to get them on and off..

LowFlier

I'm missing something here, how do you use the lock nuts? I'm guessing they go to the inside, how do youget to them with the tire on??
You only use them on the outer beadlocks apparently, which can be reached while the tire is on. Look at your wheels - they come through on the backside of the 'spoke rim' or whatever that's called. :)

Carl 59

I use these kits all the time and love them. I have yet to have a tire issue since I began to use them!! Well worth the investment!!