Sprint makeover

rednec_d

Mine is actually molded abs black plastic. The white one I believe he molded the hood and tail tank in fiberglass. The plastic hood was used as a mold from what I can tell and the tail tank from eBay. There is hood and tail tank on eBay under 1/4 racing I believe. Hardest part of a sprint conversion is the chassis. Outside of the tail and hood the rest is just flat plastic sheet. Need to redo my wing as well. Side (sail panel) is plastic but center is sheet aluminum and bends easily.

Travmess

Hey ron u need slto slide out here to the midwest so we can show u the proper way to sling some dirt got a couple of awesome tracks blowing up here.

rednec_d

Ron this won't die here I just wanna see a couple big names get chassis out there so not if bit when this blows up we can all be equal on that level. Mine ain't goin nowhere except the track and maybe faster...and no walls hopefully.

Carp Boyz

sure would be a lot easier for others to get into sprint cars if there was only somewhere to purchase them,not everyone can design and build their own

Althepal88

You mentioned that the tail tank was one that is always on Ebay...........who was the seller, can't seem to find it.

Ronco5

I can sell the body parts. All clear lexan, a bit more costly. $40 for the tail and $40 for the tail tank. Complete kit with both wings and molded side panels. $165

48chevy

i hope you still have the ringer chassis i designed. I have had a problem with people wanting to copy my idea. If anyone wants to see more of them check out deadend raceway in iowa.

rednec_d

My old chassis

Took it out Sunday and ran against my old chassis. Maybe two more guys local and of course the Iowa guys at deadend.

Cartwheeled mine but nothing but a few scuffs. Think I'm geared too low as I had it maxed at mid straights.