so whats the word on the rear dom v2 ?

cris

i got one installed but havent had time to run it due to a blown head gasket and now i think the engine has gone south.

Animal454

Performance is great...Seems a lil vulnerable but surprisingly it has held up great..even in a few bad crashes...Pukes fuel out of the header...

So far so good...

My stock 26 was pullin wheelies.

NastyEvil

i got home from work went to the post office and picked up my V2 got it installed right on dark, but could not resist, so in pitch black i went out to the front yard and proceeded to tear the turf from the ground, literially.

I was running the stock SS pipe which left tracks,but now i leave furrows, the whole front lawn or whats left of it is covered in parallel lines of raw dirt, no grass at all.

I can't coment on the top end (yard to small), but over the stock SS pipe its at least a 25-50% improvement down low.

Also the noise isn't as loud as i was expecting from what I have read, mabey 20% louder than the SS pipe. The exhaust note sounds sweet though i'll say that, no way im adding a muffler now.

Last edited:

gc9n

i got home from work went to the post office and picked up my V2 got it installed right on dark, but could not resist, so in pitch black i went out to the front yard and proceeded to tear the turf from the ground, literially.

I was running the stock SS pipe which left tracks,but now i leave furrows, the whole front lawn or whats left of it is covered in parallel lines of raw dirt, no grass at all.

I can't coment on the top end (yard to small), but over the stock SS pipe its at least a 25-50% improvement down low.

Also the noise isn't as loud as i was expecting from what I have read, mabey 20% louder than the SS pipe. The exhaust note sounds sweet though i'll say that, no way im adding a muffler now.
:gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:
cant wait to test mine.... office and wife it;s the enemy's of baja:lol:

logon69

I am very happy with the V1 rear dom, with a CY 28.9 and 19/55 gear set. I think that it is now entirely too fast to run off road with this setup!

I was clocked at 38 mph with the stock engine/ stock gearing and the rear dom. That was right b4 the engine had seen a better day bc I am no longer running it!

It is significantly faster with this setup and I am going to radar it in the next few weeks to c where she is now!

logon69

that pipe is great for low and mid range but its not so good with top end ( better then the stock SS 4 sure tho) look into the GBE hornet it increases yout entire powerban AND IS VERY WELL PROTECTED i love mine
Two words for ya, Gear up! Take advantage of the torque