SlammerRC's Tire Carrier

SlammerRC

Media

Cheep and easy way to keep your tires together. This may help make it easier to load, unload and store your tires.

These are bungee cords for tarps. You should be able to purchase the cords and large clip at any hardware store. You can adjust the tension on the cord by adjusting the knot in the plastic cord end.

These are the steps for 4 tires. You are pulling the cord through the tires so the more tires you put on, the tighter and harder it will be to hold the cord. I had to get my wife to help me with the four tire cord. :lol: JK

4 TIRES notice I'm using the longer of the two cords.

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

STEP THREE

STEP FOUR

STEP FIVE

This is the easy one, two tires.....

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

STEP THREE

.............S

SnappyRC

Media
I made a whole bunch of them like that a few years back for the monster truck tires. I tried to market them but didn't get very far. I used a T-bar where you are using a clip. Made it easy to thread them and then just pop it over to keep them together. The T-bar was part of it so you never loose it. I'll have to dig one out and post a picture. I called it the Snappy Tire Caddy.

*edit*

Last edited:

SlammerRC

Media
Dang ATRepair, Looked like a fine idea to me. Were you not able to market them?

Would you like to put a link to them on my website? I have a products area that is just links back to your own site for the purchase. This is No charge to you, it's free! Free for good trusted parts. ....Ron

SnappyRC

Media
Dang ATRepair, Looked like a fine idea to me. Were you not able to market them?

Would you like to put a link to them on my website? I have a products area that is just links back to your own site for the purchase. This is No charge to you, it's free! Free for good trusted parts. ....Ron
That sounds good. I'll have to dig out the box I put them in. I am sure they are in my garage somewhere. I put them on ebay but only sold a few. It was before I found forums for RC stuff.