Slammerrc retaining clip pull

SlammerRC

Media
I went to make some clip pulls for one of my buggies, the ones made with two zip ties and fuel tube........
While digging through a drawer full of zip ties and come across these ties with labeling tags.
They came with some ethernet routers I bought a few years back.

I'm not sure but you may be able to get these at an office supply store.

I like how they fold out of site.

They work great on the gear cover and front roll bar mount.

As you can see the label is used to pull the clip

8onick

one of those super simple ideas that makes one go hmmmm, why didn't i think of that before.......

PS i grew up in Marble Falls. have not been there in about 6 years. my parents live in Horseshoe Bay.

SlammerRC

Media
one of those super simple ideas that makes one go hmmmm, why didn't i think of that before.......

PS i grew up in Marble Falls. have not been there in about 6 years. my parents live in Horseshoe Bay.
So you have not seen your parents in 6 years?

I've got some friends in HB that love to party, do your parents party?

SlammerRC

Media
correct, kinda. they come to visit me in California now. where do you run the baja's ? the Slab?
Cool, I bet they have more free time eh..... I find it hard to leave for a weekend, when I get back I have twice as much work to do....

No, not the slab... I have some land and a house I just built off CO 403 in the south east corner of 281 and 71.

I'm building a track on part of it. I've had to stop working on the track until the burn ban is lifted, I'm getting too many cedar trees pilled up to burn.

Give me a hollar if you ever roll into town with your Baja!!!