SlammerRC Dorsal Damn

RUFAST

that thing is frigginincredible!!!!! need someone to take it to silver lake 09 ofr you andpush it to everyone they can... if so i'm your man. i just won a 5t tonight and I need upgrades for cheap.... hope to hear form ya .... other wise guess I willl be ordering your pieces as I can afford them as they KICK ASS and evena moron would know to survive in todays basshin crowd ya cant do it without SLMMARDAM PRODUCTS!!!!!!!

jacob-mcintosh

That coupled with the one from outerwears, with a tgn redneck and with anothough outerwear on the filter would be the sickest combo ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours would keep the thick stuff out then the outerwears one would keep the fine stuff out, then the outerwear on the air filter would add a bit more protection.

This maybe a bit over kill but if you are on a muddy, wet, grass field this set up would be perfect set up!!!

I would sertantly get one, wow i am well impressed like it just wish a had a 5t to put one on!!!! lol

SlammerRC

Media
That coupled with the one from outerwears, with a tgn redneck and with anothough outerwear on the filter would be the sickest combo ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours would keep the thick stuff out then the outerwears one would keep the fine stuff out, then the outerwear on the air filter would add a bit more protection.

This maybe a bit over kill but if you are on a muddy, wet, grass field this set up would be perfect set up!!!

I would sertantly get one, wow i am well impressed like it just wish a had a 5t to put one on!!!! lol
Yea buddy, that would be some protection for sure!!

If and when you get a 5T I'd love to see it, especially if you build it like your 5B! I like your 5B, nice work jacob!

SlammerRC

Media
Momo, the Dorsal Damn is still being tested. I was amazed that Outerwears was working on something so similar, I had to show my cards. :eek:

I can tell you they will retail for $25US, LESS THAN half the price of the Outerwears and well, you know the quality of our products. So for now, save your money!

I hope to have the Dorsal Damn to DDM by the middle of June.

BTW, you got a PM :flowers:

Last edited: