SlammerRC’s Psycho-Sonic

TurboDog

The more I look at this thing the more I dig it. Hands down the baddest ass looking Baja I've seen yet.

I've seen Harleys and such with engraving and just didn't dig it, but it just clicks on a Baja for some reason..

trtboy

Nice Looking Man, You Should Put The Atx Clear Skidplate On The Bottom Of The Chassis To Protect It And You Will Still Be Able To Admire Your Work For A While!!

SlammerRC

Media
Those look like the ones I have on my Baja www.badhorsie.com they look and work great and are last
That them, I've had the outerwear velcro type and they work fine but these look and work the best.

BTW just a little advice... The covers are only 12$. If you run different spring setups and are constantly changing the springs out, buy a set of covers for each set of springs you have. You can take the cover and spring off together and store them that way. No more screwing with the covers. ...Ron

5eleven

That looks awsome man. You are going to have to make the trip to run with us in Dallas one weekend. I saw the Slammer Dams on Wes' car last weekend. They look and worked great. I was one of the guys with trash all in my car after we ran.

SlammerRC

Media
Looking good.....How soon till she is done???
The Slammer Damns took up most of my spare time. Now that they are done and the site is up I hope to get back to Psycho-Sonic this weekend. There is a race in Kansas next month that I want to take it to.....

And thanks.... It's hard to make things "different" with all the creative people on this forum and what they have already done.

I'm glad I was the first to take an engraver to a chassis. The thought of it was horrible. .....Yea, think I'll take an old engraver and draw on my Baja Chassis today. Sounded nuts to me too, took me some time to work up the courage to do it, I'm glad folks like it. I'm glad i didn't screw it up and have to buy another chassis. :gunsmilie:

.S