Slammer RC Baja Setup Sheet

SlammerRC

Media
Hey guys.... I'm already getting "feedback" for the Slammer RC Baja Setup Sheet I made and I have never formally released it.....

I guess you guys must visit my little website on occasion.:shuriken:

Here is a setup sheet I designed for the Baja. It will be MOST helpful to folks new to the Baja. The setup sheet has a help section on most all areas, caster, camber, carb, shocks..... I used the art out of the HPI manuals so it should be very familiar. Prints out on 8.5x11 letter black n white.

So..... are you guys happy now???:balloon: I posted a thread for it.

SlammerRC.com/documents/Baja Setup Sheet

Happy Racing and yes if this setup sheet was helpful to you, please let me know. ...S

Last edited:

SlammerRC

Media
Nice work Slammer :D The screw chart will come in real handy
Ah yes, the screw chart is what started this.....

I got several "you need to post this stuff" "people can used this".....

So there you go....

I do this sort of thing when I have no internet connection, Which as you can see is often. I have a degree in computer graphics so that helps too.

....S

Stumungous

Nice to see your taking up the cause Slammer, God knows my workbench is covered in takeaway flyers and corners of pizza boxes all with some kind of measurement or part number scribbled on it, be nice to get some order to it :D

SlammerRC

Media
The SlammerRC Baja Setup Sheet has been updated.

The SlammerRC Baja Setup Sheet has been updated.
New title should read "Baja5b setup sheet v2".
Look for the v2 next to the word setup sheet in the upper left corner.

I have included an area for weight "thanks Slamnd60" and some room for oil, fuel and LxW.

Setup sheet is located on the "documents" page of my website fifth link down under "General Documents and Manuals".
This is a PDF file so it is better to save it, open it with Acrobat Reader or the like and then print.

As always comments and suggestions are welcome.
Anything I can do to make the setup sheet better, let me know.
......................................................................................
and it would not be right to say goodbye without a joke or two eh....

A couple is lying in bed.
The woman says, "I am going to make you the happiest man in the world"
The man says, "I'll miss you."

Dave is on his death bed, and he says to his wife, "Can you give me one last wish?"
She says, "Anything you want."
He says, "After I die, will you marry Bill?"
She says, "But I thought you hated Bill."
With his last breath, he says, "I do."

:laugh: cheers ...Ron

SlammerRC

Media
Nice setup sheet. The .pdf version doesn't seem to be working properly though. Is it my Adobe Reader or is it corrupt?
Just checked it out and it worked fine. I'm on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8 using Safari 5.0. I have Wild Blue internet service, it's satellite, not the fastest but it downloaded in just a few minuets.

Here is the direct link for the setup sheet, see if this helps.
SlammerRC setup sheet V2

Can another forum member chime in and help us out here? Please see if it will download. It is a 10 meg file so give it a little time to DL.
SlammerRC Baja Tech

Rhino Racing

Media
I tried to download this on my home computer months ago and received an error message. I thought it was something dealing with my PC, so I never said anything.

Here's the same error message on my new home PC, as well as on my work PC.

"An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."

All I can see is the front & rear camber and front & rear toe portions of your document.

Hope this helps.