Slammer Damns help keep grass & rocks out

SlammerRC

Media
SlammerRC Engine Damn NOW AT DDM
for Zenoah, Trevor Simpson and Chung Yang engines in your HPI Baja

Engine Damns vary due to different clutch housing.
We have designed an Engine Damn for the Chung Yang, Trevor Simpson and Zenoah motors using a combination of different clutch housings.

Engine Damns vary due to different clutch housing.
We have designed an Engine Damn for the Chung Yang, Trevor Simpson and Zenoah motors using a combination of different clutch housings.
For our purposes the Turtle Racing clutch housning is equal in dimension to the "stock" Chung Yang housing.

The Baja Engine Damn, part number: ED-ZC-C
fits the HPI Baja 5B RTR, SS and 5T running a Chung Yang or *Zenoah motor, using the stock Chung Yang clutch housing.

The Zenoah/Chung Yang Engine Damn, part number: ED-ZC-Z
fits the HPI Baja 5B RTR, SS and 5T running a Chung Yang or *Zenoah motor, using a Zenoah clutch housing.

The Trevor Simpson Engine Damn 1, part number: ED-TS-C
fits the HPI Baja 5B RTR, SS and 5T running a **Trevor Simpson motor, using a Chung Yang clutch housing.

The Trevor Simpson Engine Damn 2, part number: ED-TS-Z
fits the HPI Baja 5B RTR, SS and 5T running a **Trevor Simpson motor, using a Zenoah clutch housing.

* Engine Damns will fit the Zenoah two and four bolt motors.
** Engine Damns will fit the Trevor Simpson two and four bolt motors.

Protect your engine, keep grass & rocks out of your engine cooling system.

SlammerRC Engine Damn

Last edited:

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Those are looking sweet Slammer :D I'll be grabbing up a kit to try out real soon!! Nice mod/part man!!
How much is the discount and how long is it available to members I dont have the $$ right now..

SlammerRC

Media
Thanks Monsterman!

They work really well, best of all, they don't wear out and can save your engine from rocks, grass and other crap like nothing else on the market!

5eleven

I was with Wes on Sunday and saw these. Very nice. I was one of the guys with the grass packed in my engine.

Audiobahnaholic

Are these like an alternative to the mesh mod or do you still need to do the mesh mod? From the pictures it looks like they cover the holes that you would normally mesh.

SlammerRC

Media
Are these like an alternative to the mesh mod or do you still need to do the mesh mod? From the pictures it looks like they cover the holes that you would normally mesh.
Yes sir, no glue, no mess you can use it over and over from motor to motor.....

The Engine Damn covers the bottom vent holes that the grass gets sucked up through.

Having the Engine Damn wrap around the case also helps keep anything that may fly through a window from getting in the cooling area. It helps protect those little openings below the head, fan side, next to the carb and exhaust.

Good luck ...S

Last edited:

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I am almost certain my Slammer Damn's saved my motor today, ran into a small gravel pile and all I heard were rocks kicking around pulled up and found a HUGE collection up under the motor without the Slammer Damn installed I am sure I would have destroyed a flywheel or worse 8)