Singapore

Thread starter #21

nyq_88

Well, If you are really keen to join, we have tons of complete rear wheel to lend you first. The decision is yours tho.:balloon:
lol thanks for the offer haha...if thats the case i will need to see if i can borrow the car..i heard from supa_mario that you guys will be there at 430..hmm even if i can make it i will only be there say 6-ish??

evilpixel

lol thanks for the offer haha...if thats the case i will need to see if i can borrow the car..i heard from supa_mario that you guys will be there at 430..hmm even if i can make it i will only be there say 6-ish??
As long as you can make it, we will stay for the fun. You must experience all bajas running together, it a whole new ball game.:gunsmilie:

Lets chat in the other thread. If not it will get past 50 pages like before.

Thread starter #23

nyq_88

As long as you can make it, we will stay for the fun. You must experience all bajas running together, it a whole new ball game.:gunsmilie:

Lets chat in the other thread. If not it will get past 50 pages like before.
alright i will try my hardest to make it...thats a deal..haha...oh btw do you guys haf any shock socks spares to sell?? i am looking to get one but i forgot to order from ddm when i was ordering my wheels and shreadstack

evilpixel

alright i will try my hardest to make it...thats a deal..haha...oh btw do you guys haf any shock socks spares to sell?? i am looking to get one but i forgot to order from ddm when i was ordering my wheels and shreadstack
I have some parts i dun need, posted "weekend warrior thread, As for your socks, ask Ross(Phyrexian) he have some. Just showed us last week, but the color i simply