Singapore

nyq_88

awesome guys finally a singapore thread is back online...its a pity that 2 years worth of posts are gone but we can start everything again :) continue bashing hard guys... cheers :)

FD448

Hi nyq88... Saw your location is ang mo kio? I also staying this area. Just got my baja 2.0... Maybe can meet up for some advise. Thanks. Fd448

nyq_88

Hi nyq88... Saw your location is ang mo kio? I also staying this area. Just got my baja 2.0... Maybe can meet up for some advise. Thanks. Fd448
hey yeah sure thing..where in ang mo kio are you?? i am staying near mayflower secondary school..i am very new to my baja so i doubt i can help you much but i am most willing to meet to make new friends :)

FD448

I'm staying near ave 3 & 10. Where you play your baja? My engine still need to run in fast.

nyq_88

I'm staying near ave 3 & 10. Where you play your baja? My engine still need to run in fast.
i usually play at woodlands behind casablanca..many of the sg guys play at tuas south ave 7 during the weekends...i jus ran in my engine not too long ago now waiting for a new set of wheels to arrive..ordered hostile mx rear wheels with hostile zero growth inserts and desperado rims...what a hole in my pocket :(

Titan50

hey yeah sure thing..where in ang mo kio are you?? i am staying near mayflower secondary school..i am very new to my baja so i doubt i can help you much but i am most willing to meet to make new friends :)

Hey there, Great to hve the site backup again. i'm staying near mayflower sec school too:balloon: & FD448 welcome to d baja family:lol: the only thing is that i've not been able to joint d rest of the guys for a long time:*( Hve 2 baby sit. anyway keep in touch, may b can meet up 4 co pi section someday:gunsmilie: Takecare.

FD448

Would like to play at kallang leisure, they got this big empty open carpark. Think can use those right at the end ones. Dont know any of u play there before?

nyq_88

Hey there, Great to hve the site backup again. i'm staying near mayflower sec school too:balloon: & FD448 welcome to d baja family:lol: the only thing is that i've not been able to joint d rest of the guys for a long time:*( Hve 2 baby sit. anyway keep in touch, may b can meet up 4 co pi section someday:gunsmilie: Takecare.
yes please haha...would deinitely love to have a kopi session lol...can you and FD448 pm me your contact maybe we can do coffee this week or something...

@FD448 no i havent been to the kallang carpark.. i usually play off-road so i am not too sure..you dont play off road??

evilpixel

i cant..like i said i jus placed an order for wheels cause my rear foams disintegrated haha...
Well, If you are really keen to join, we have tons of complete rear wheel to lend you first. The decision is yours tho.:balloon:

FD448

Hi, check if guys got any spares items for sale? Would like to hop up my stock baja.