Saving missions on GTA V

zignzag

Hey, I have a question concerning saving missions. If I go into a safe house to save a mission(s), do I save each mission on one save spot or create a new save spot for each mission it always says are you sure you want to overight in one save spot or are you sure you want to create new one when saving in autosave and guessing when saving manually. Anyway I'm guessing its either saving so I can continue where I left off when I quit and want to play again but does all missions become replayable in one save spot or do I create new ones for each mission so it will file each mission and make it easy to pick and replay one if I want. Right now I'm overnighting on one save spot and don't know if that's the correct thing to do. Any help appreciated, thanks.

dscjester

I always over write the last save. It's saving the last completed actions/missions.

Courage68

You dont need to go to a safe house, after each mission the game auto saves. You can also quick save via in game cell phone

All missions are repayable. Press start ingame and its somewhere in there , i remember seeing it.

coopercobra03

I have multiple save slots, just incase I want load up from a different time!

I always save from my phone before I do something risky! If I get wasted, I just reload the game...

zignzag

Ok, funny thing though I put a car in the garage and sometimes it disappears. Then I'll free roam or do another mission and it reappears don't know why. Same as the green Harley ill put in the garage and when I come back to play its in the drive way. Kinda weird. I think ill do nothing and let it auto save and see if things stay where they are. Everything else is fine except the cars disappear or reappear. Funny thing!!

zignzag

Just did a awesome mission with Franklin. Assanonated a dude at the hotel then got chased by cops (2 stars), did a crazy! Stunt jump off freeway ramp onto freeway below in the 57 Chevy convertable in slow motion, landed damaged the front end and blew left front tire but got away from the cops and parked at the beach. He gets his own place after doing this. So much fun!. I love it