Sacramento?

Ten_Bucks

I did get both of your PM's. Just replied to one of them. Anyone else in the area who wants to join in its looking like we're gonna have a bash day this coming Saturday. Just PM me if you want to join.

Scott

65BAJA

I'm ready. Got my order in from DDM. Shreadstack is on with a fresh air filter, 6k clutch spring is in, Hostile MX tires mounted, and my pull starter is fixed with the metal pawl. Lets do this.:cowboy:

Smeagol

Ugh, sorry guys things ran a little behind schedule so we were at the meeting spot a bit late. I also forgot my gas can so we doubled back for that. We waited/wandered around that parking lot for an hour or so but didn't see anyone with Baja's. Gave up on that and started asking the locals where this spot might be, most looked at us kinda crazy but a few had ideas. We drove around for a couple more hours in each direction for several miles, checking several spots but never found y'all. Finally just gave up and are heading back home. :(

GPS coordinates or something woulda been nice... ;)

Ah well.

65BAJA

Sorry man. Ten and I were there at 9. We took off around 9:30ish I think. We were back in the lot by 11 though. Maybe next time.

The gate was closed at the bash spot so we just drove around in the dirt parking lot that was close by.

I was going to go to Prairie City afterward but got side tracked at home. I will probably end up there or maybe somewhere around Folsom lake tomorrow.

Smeagol

Ah, gate? Was that the baseball field? We actually passed by there a couple times. Earlier the gate was closed, then later it was open so we checked it out for awhile but I didn't hear any Baja's running so we just walked the dogs around a bit and then took off.

Maybe you guys were somewhere else though...

Ten_Bucks

Smeagol, I sincerely apologize for that. I ended up having to cut it a bit short because I had to take a friend to her dialysis appointment because her original ride flaked on her. I want to make it up to you, though. Please let me know when you'd be available next for another bash day.

Scott

Smeagol

No worries, it's all good. Things happen, you gotta help out your friends. Yeah definitely let me know when you guys plan another.

Where's this spot at Folsom Lake, 65?

65BAJA

I ended up at Prairie City. Stripped my servo horn about 1/2 a tank into the day. :oops:Tried to run the Revo but the upper control arm was broke so it kept spitting the front axle shaft out of the drive cup. Today was kinda a wash out. :*(