rezzies for the 5ive

fuceye

well this morning i got up extra early...had a coffee and smoke,grabbed my tools,materials and began striping the shocks off my losi. New ride means new tool box and a new manual. So i start reading the 5ive manual and opened a beer for early morning buzz to start the morning of wrenching.
Once i removed the shocks from the 5ive i striped off the springs and spring retainers....
i opened the threshold rezzi boxes and mounted the shock building stand to my wrenching table...what a great product .... just as all of JR's products...

the rezzi installed very easily with the threshold shock building stand...i'm sure you could build them without the stand but good tools really make the difference...

this mod is available at ddm...but like all threshold products...if you see them grab them as most of threshold products spend a lot of time on backorder...

way to go JR...i an always amazed with your products....looking forward to installing the dual servo steering mod. i'll post up the install pics when it arrives...

here are a few pics...

Threshold

Awesome pics! Thank-you for posting and sharing. It was great to see you again and I look forward to your comments on their performance! I will be in touch!

J.R.

Chitown5BSS

I've had them for a while now. They are fantastic. Great suspension improvement.