refilling rezzies?

mickcraftycarper

Hi guys its been a while since i have been on the forum, now i need some advice, my question is: whats the easiest way to refill rezzies and whats the best oil to use in the front and rears??(for bashing), any advice would be great. cheers....

Swass

I think Mr. Fixit did a video on filling Rezzies. Maybe it was TFE. I don't remember for sure.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Hi guys its been a while since i have been on the forum, now i need some advice, my question is: whats the easiest way to refill rezzies and whats the best oil to use in the front and rears??(for bashing), any advice would be great. cheers....
Well the best way I've found to fill the Threshold Rezzies is once you get the rezzies built, add oil to the Reservoir chamber first, then fill the shock. Once you have that done assebly the Rezzies and shock cap. Loosen the screw on the top of the Reservoir and begin to pump out the air from the shock itself and Rezzie chamber. This should take a bit of work once you have oil coming from the Rezzie itself you should be good

Last edited:

mickcraftycarper

Cheers guys I forgot about YouTube video on how to fill, soon as I watched the start of video 2 I frigging remembered how to do it LOL..... Thanks for helping out.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Cheers guys I forgot about YouTube video on how to fill, soon as I watched the start of video 2 I frigging remembered how to do it LOL..... Thanks for helping out.

Sorry dude I didnt have a chance to get the You Tube vids up, glad you got it all worked out 8)