rcmax 46 running strong

Thread starter #1

fishface5

I had a good day to get the 46 out and stretch its legs. This motor runs very well and is a joy to drive.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l5hu0Yty1A[/ame]

Last edited:

david1970

Very impressive ..what gear set / clutch/pipe setup you running?I'm leaning towards this motor more and more myself.

Last edited:
Thread starter #10

fishface5

Im running as Manny stated 20/54 gearing, 813 carb, running just a 8k basic clutch nothing fancy. Im using 100 octane VP racing fuel. The reason for the gearing is that the TR clutch bell is a certain design and that's the tallest pinion offered. But for me the gearing was plenty fast for me. In person its faster than on video.I may try 24/50 later on just to see what happens. It was 42 degrees out which didnt help the body

banshee

Looks awesome John! Think that's first time I've seen 20/54 on the 46 and she's an animal! It's killing me not having one of these motors. It crossed my mind to sell the banshee, but them my forum name would have to be bansheeless

Oli&Ril77's

Im running as Manny stated 20/54 gearing, 813 carb, running just a 8k basic clutch nothing fancy. Im using 100 octane VP racing fuel. The reason for the gearing is that the TR clutch bell is a certain design and that's the tallest pinion offered. But for me the gearing was plenty fast for me. In person its faster than on video.I may try 24/50 later on just to see what happens. It was 42 degrees out which didnt help the body
Dude, that body exploding into pieces is priceless! That's why I run a body for a bit and then take it off when I plan on going wild. And to think that from the video, my ears are telling me that the motor wants more fuel on the bottom and the top. Maybe the rooster tail carb can remedy that.

Looks awesome John! Think that's first time I've seen 20/54 on the 46 and she's an animal! It's killing me not having one of these motors. It crossed my mind to sell the banshee, but them my forum name would have to be bansheeless
Or you can be the artist formerly known as banshee and just have a symbol as your handle:)